WWEi - Raw Edition WWEi - Raw Edition

Enjoyable for WWE fans

This was a really original piece, I'd say your best work to date. The interactivity made it enjoyable because there were so many options and outcomes. Although the graphics were fairly out of proportion and the sound quality was bad, the voice acting was still funny. If you're planning to make another version (I hope so), make it longer and patch up the sound.

MessiaH responds:

Yeah I am going to make a Smackdown version, and then a Wrestlemania or Legends version.

Pimp My Axe Pimp My Axe

Worth a try

This was an original and well-made 'Pimp my' game. There were plent of extra features and a good soundtrack. These games don't usually tend to make that much of an impact, though.

Emo dress up Emo dress up

Funny stuff

I especially liked the journal. I hate how emo kids are constantly whinning about being dumped and calling themselves individuals when they're really all the same (as demonstrated here).

Father Ted Clip-Board 2 Father Ted Clip-Board 2

I miss Father Ted...

That was a really show, shame about Dermot's passing. This was alot more polished than the first one and I like the fact that you're spreading the great humour of Father Ted.

"Pimp My Chav!" "Pimp My Chav!"

I liked it

I was born in Surrey and it's been a while since I've been. They're exactly like the chavs in Norwich except alot of them tuck their trousers into their socks. A good dress-up over-all and original, too.